If you love all things rustic-modern this remodel is a must-see! The homeowners of this 1940’s home pursued a distinct rustic-modern design throughout the main level. The original, outdated kitchen and powder bathroom lacked the continuity and functionality to tie in with the rest of the house. The owners’ vision was brought to life by reconfiguring the breakfast nook, kitchen and dining area to achieve an open layout and create a seamless flow!
Here are some of the beautiful updates that made this project one of a kind:
- Added cabinet and counter space by reconfiguring windows
- Installed an Anderson over-the-sink window to increase lighting
- Recessed lighting throughout & under cabinet lighting
- Cambria Quartz countertops, Kohler cast iron apron sink
- Full over-lay Marquis cabinets with dovetail drawers
- Full accent tile wall with rustic floating shelves