We strive to provide attentive and friendly customer service, keeping our clients involved in each step of the remodeling process. With reliability at the forefront of our business model, we guarantee that each project will begin on time, and will be finished on time and to our clients’ satisfaction. Utilizing hard-working principles, a passion for the craft, and only the highest-quality products, Russell Remodeling promises that our clients will be thrilled with the final results of their projects for years to come. In order to live by our mission and values, we only hire the best applicants, train them well, and practice the same high level of communication as we do with our clients. Our employees are the most valuable asset we have, and we have built our company culture to cultivate their growth and development. Benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
REPORTS TO: OWNER/ BRIAN RUSSELL
The PROJECT ESTIMATOR will be responsible for all estimating talks assigned by leadership. This individual will be responsible to perform everyday functions including the following: Estimating, ordering materials, communicating with customers and subcontractors, and assisting leadership with any items that require additional support.
Along with participating in daily functions, this position requires an individual who is career motivated and willing to adapt to the needs of a growing business. Roles and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of leadership. All activities will be performed in support of the mission and values of Russell Remodeling.
- Shadow owner/lead estimator for several months to gain onsite experience in initial meetings and measuring.
- Send estimate requests to subcontractors and vendors
- Organize all incoming bids from subcontractors and vendors to prepare for estimate
- Assist in completing estimates
- Complete quantity counts for jobs, orders, estimates and change orders.
- Assist in scheduling jobs, subcontractors and vendor deliveries.
- Create estimate pricing options for materials and labor upon customer requests.
- Create and calculate change orders
- Calculate overages and job cost tracking with Owner and Office Manager
- Work with Owner/Project Coordinator to create new site/project manager job folders
- Complete daily and/or periodic updates requested by supervisor, Brian Russell
- 3-5+ years construction experience
- Minimum of high school diploma preferred
- Strong working knowledge of construction principles and equipment capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including: being friendly, respectful, and an active listener
- Highly punctual
- Ability to strategically problem solve
- Strong work ethic
- Clean and professional appearance
- Team player
- Clean background check (some exceptions apply)